1. Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo
2. You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.
3. You know all the words to “Ice Ice Baby”.
5. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before he had plastic surgery.
6. You had one of those T-shirts that changed colour with heat (Global Hypercolour).
7. You know the profound meaning of “Wax on, Wax off”.
8. You were upset when She-Ra, Princess of Power and He-Man got cancelled.
9. You remember Madonna in her cone stage outfit.
10. You knew “The Artist” when he was humbly called “Prince.”
11. You wore fluorescent-neon clothing… (if you can call it
12. You could break dance (ok, you wished you could)
13. You remember when Amiga was a state of the art video game system.
14. You remember M.C. Hammer.
15. You own any cassettes.
16. You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins, ALF or ET lunchbox.
17. My Little Pony, Gummy Bears and Transformers are familiar to you.
18. You believed that “By the power of Greyskull, you HAD the power!”
19. Big wheels and BMX’s were the way to go.
20. Partying “like it’s 1999” seemed SO far away.
21. You wore a banana clip at some point during your youth.
22. You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we’d all be living in space.
23. You ever had a Swatch Watch.
24. You can still sing the rap to “fresh Prince of BelAir”.
25. You recorded songs off the radio with your ghetto-blaster
26. You wore those wide, colourful shoelaces.
27. You never questioned why the A-Team were always imprisoned in places that had sufficient tools to build an armoured tank.
28. Dungeons & Dragons was your favourite programme.
29. You remember when ATARI2 was a state of the art video game system. (Remember Pong)
30. You know who Max Headroom is.
31. You’ve heard of Garbage Pail Kids.
32. You did the top toggle of your coat up around your neck without having your arms in the sleeves, and you knew you looked like a superhero.
33. Your new winter coat was best used to demonstrate that your wings were like a shield of steel.
34. You still remember when the A-ha video was the pinnacle of modern technology and you can still sing all the words.
35. You wanted to be a Goonie (“Goonies never say die.”)
36. You remember watching a house inhabited by a jester, a pantomime horse and a woman who sneezed, and thinking that this was perfectly normal.
37. You tried to convince your Dad to fit a strip of red lights on the front of a Capri so it looked like KITT.
38. You could buy more than 10 sweets with 10p
39. You hid behind the sofa whenever you heard the word “Exterminate!”.
40. You know where to go if you “wanna go where everybody knows your name.”
41. You can remeber watching full house and saved by the bell for endless hours.
42. You have seen at least 10 episodes of Fraggle Rock.
43. You know that another name for a keyboard is a “Synthesizer.”
44. You hold a special place in your heart for “Back to the Future.”
45. Your best mate had a Soda Stream at home and you were jealous.
46. Any elderly Scottish lady sounds like Supergran
47. You remember playing British Bulldog,
48. When ‘Computer’ Tennis, Pac-Man and Donkey-Kong ruled
49. You remember hearing the tune then running out to buy an ice cream cone on a warm summer night – 99’s, screwballs or a cider lolly.
50. Water balloons were the ultimate weapon.
51. Important decisions were made by going “eeny-meeny-miney-mo.”
52. Everything was Ace
53. You could drink half a can of Shandy Bass and pretend you were drunk!
54.You sang along to the Ninja Turtles theme song