For a bit of a laugh, here’s some Christmas Quiz questions for you…
I’ll post the answers tomorrow at the same time…
1. In the song “The Twelve Days Of Christmas”, what did my true love give to me on the 12th day?
2. Who wrote the Christmas story, “The Snowman”?
3. What colour is Santa Claus’ belt?
4. In the TV show “The Simpsons”, who or what is Santa’s Little Helper?
5. What is the connection between “Comet”, “Cupid” and “Vixen”?
6. In Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”, how many different ghosts visited Scrooge?
7. Which country traditionally provides Britain with a Christmas tree for Trafalgar Square in London?
8. Who were Balthazar, Melchior and Caspar?
9. From the Christmas Carol “Good King Wenceslas”, where was Good King Wenceslas the King of?
10. In which famous Christmas Song is a snowman pretended to be “Parsons Brown”?
Answers in 24 hours from now…