So 24 hours on… here we are…
1. In the song “The Twelve Days Of Christmas”, what did my true love give to me on the 12th day?
12 Drummers Drumming
2. Who wrote the Christmas story, “The Snowman”?
3. What colour is Santa Claus’ belt?
4. In the TV show “The Simpsons”, who or what is Santa’s Little Helper?
The pet dog
5. What is the connection between “Comet”, “Cupid” and “Vixen”?
They are all names of Santa Claus’ reindeer
6. In Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”, how many different ghosts visited Scrooge?
7. Which country traditionally provides Britain with a Christmas tree for Trafalgar Square in London?
8. Who were Balthazar, Melchior and Caspar?
The Three Wise Men
9. From the Christmas Carol “Good King Wenceslas”, where was Good King Wenceslas the King of?
10. In which famous Christmas Song is a snowman pretended to be “Parsons Brown”?
The winner gets..bugger all. I thought about something nice, but couldn’t be bothered… but do remember it is the thought that counts ;)